Floor Panel is a simple grid layout that makes it quick and easy to lay 15mm JG Layflat® pipe. As well as ensuring precise pipe layout it also ensures minimum pipe bending radius is achieved.
- Simple grid system
- Quick, easy and precise pipe laying
- Achieves minimum pipe bending radius
- High heat output & response
- New builds & extensions
- Ideal for ground floor level
- Over solid concrete and beam & block subfloors
- Large regular shaped rooms
- Where height build-up is not an issue
Suitable for use with BS 8204 approved cement screed (4:1 mix), pumped screed systems (anhydrite, etc.), fine or heavy concrete or polymer modified screeds. The floor finish can be laid when the screed is fully cured. Screed should be laid as soon as possible after the pressure test and should be left under pressure test during the screeding process. The floor finish can be laid when the screed is fully cured.
Find out more product and technical information as well as installation advice >